Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Why I do NOT support Kathi Sharpe and exWitch Ministries (USA)

I am constantly being asked "Why do you not provide links to Kathi Sharpe's US based 'exWitch Ministries'?" and "Is 'exWitch Australia' a part of 'exWitch Ministries (USA)?"

The answer is long and involved but I hope that by providing the following link to a discussion that turned into a rather heated argument with Mark Bishop one of the Administrators at Kathi Sharpe's above mentioned Ministry will explain why I will have NOTHING to do with someone I consider to be a "false prophet" as defined by Scripture and a Ministry whose Admnistration is corrupt and uses false representation (by claiming to have people on staff who have, like me, left the Ministry in protest and disgust over the methods used and doctrine espoused by the 'powers-that-be' there - I understand that the use of such false representations attempting to give creedence to Ms Sharpe without their permission is a felony crime (fraud) in the United States) and that routinely uses threats of legal action against fellow Christians in direct contravention of the clear teachings of Scripture (1 Cor. 6:7) to intimidate and silence any criticism of the above mentioned practices... (see the 'News and Updates' entry at my main site for September 11, 2005 here for but one example of this)
Here is the LINK in question...
You will note that I make no bones about the areas - and there were more than a few - where I was at fault in my dealings with Kathi Sharpe's US based exWitch Ministries - where I was a Moderator for a time and as such got to see what REALLY goes on "behind the scenes" - but getting a similar declaration or admission from the 'powers-that-be' at exWitch Ministries (USA) is like trying to get blood from a stone...
I hope that after reading the WHOLE of the thread that I have linked to above people will understand why, while I openly and happily acknowledge that there are a great number of people who truly love and follow our Lord there - that I have - to say the least - strong reservations about having ANYTHING to do with such a flawed and unScriptural group...

Once again... Here is the LINK in question...
...and compare it with what the 'powers-that-be' at exWitch Ministries (USA) are willing to tell the members of their own Fourum - LINK - Note particularly Kathi Sharpe's comments...
Just for the record... The last email I recieved from Ms Sharpe was another threat of legal action... which I have on record should she wish to challenge me on this... because - frankly - there comes a point where patience ends...
As they say in the "classics"... "Go ahead... Make my day!" ;-D
Jesus Himself threw the moneychangers out of the Temple and took on the Pharisees head to head and warned us that “false Christs and false prophets” will come and will attempt to deceive even God’s elect (Matthew 25:24-25; see also 2 Peter 3:3 and Jude 17-18)...
I, for one, will have NOTHING to do with them...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Another ex-exWitch Member said...

I too have also seen the corruption and lies that gets passed as 'fact' at eWitch Ministries

More power to you BAP for having the guts to stanf up, to speak up and resist Datan as you have donr!

You are always in my prayers Jean-Luc!!!

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Another ex-exWitch Member said...

OOOPS!!! Sorry for the typo's in my previous comment *blush*

More power to you BAP for having the guts to stand up, to speak up and resist Satan as you have done!

You are always in my prayers Jean-Luc!!!

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw this on a UK pagan forum!

Woo-hoo!

Seems what a lot of us thought about Ex-Witch Ministries was true after all!!

ROFLMAO!!!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home