Friday, May 19, 2006

What's happening at SaM???

Well, to explain last nights big blow up at 'The Son and the Moon Forums'...

Debby aka 'Star'/'amdnstr' was called out' by yours truly over the deletion of posts and users at the forum without any consultation with other Admin Staff...

Deb was given the option of curbing her behaviour or resigning as Admin...

Deb resigned as Admin last night Australian time...

For the record... Deb's reply to me was...

That is ok, this is the last you will hear from me. I quit!!


Deb was subsequently told NOT to continue deleting posts... and continued to do...

She therefore lost Moderator priveleges...

She continued to spit the dummy....

She lost private messages priveleges...

Deb continued on in the same vein with this...

You can delete me now. I have what I needed as well as I removed everyone of my teaching posts. I see now that you kicked me out so that you could put cindi in. I find that to be sad, that you would throw away a good friend for a new whore, but that is up to you. The entire board knows it now, in your words. I figured that if you could use my private posts against me, then I could do the same to you.

As a result...

Deb is now BANNED
...

In other news at SaM...

Cindi aka 'Countrygal' (of Wisconsin) is currently being trained as a Moderator...

...and we'd like to welcome 'Nightmare' back to the Forum... 8-D

2 Comments:

Blogger Wize_One said...

Sorry for posting this here, my email is returning all messages to me at the moment

Hey Boss
I would like to come back to SaM, if thats not ok, thats cool, however thought
I should ask, as unsure if my old profile still there or what, or if that would
be okay or anything like that, if its not thats cool to, and if its ok
understand about no special treatement as well, wasnt sure what or how much of
a handle you have in it these days, but figured seeing it was your baby, it
would be the polite thing to ask

yes still on staff at Ew, and would continue to be, however I take
confidentiality very seriously, and would not violate the confidentility of you
or anyone on the forum

Either way its cool, and I do mean that, not just saying gratuitous hot air

(((Hugs)))))
Megan

7:52 AM  
Blogger exWitch Australia said...

More than happy to have you back at SaM Megs...

See you there hun...

(((HUGS)))

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home